Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
webertherm XP is an External Wall Insulation system using specially designed mineral one-coat render, this means no waiting for a base coat to dry is necessary and the material can be applied by machine pump, making the application fast and economical.
Labour and scaffold costs are significantly reduced by using webertherm XP and the disruption to the homeowner is minimised. The resulting finish is maintenance-free and available in a wide range of colours and textures.
• Extends the life of existing buildings by keeping the old structure warm and stable
• Facilitates the decoration and remodelling of existing, tired facades
• Simplifies wall construction within the new build sector
• Available in 23 colours
• Exterior insulation does not compromise on interior space
• External wall insulation systems are particularly suited to high rise applications and for areas where high impact resistance is required
Compatible external insulation board options include webertherm EPS, webertherm MFD and webertherm PHS.
|Size & Weight|
|Min Thickness (?)||30 mm|
|Max Thickness (?)||150 mm|
|Density (?)||20 Kg/m3|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Grade (?)||CFC/HCFC-free SD/FRA|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.