Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
webertherm XM is a high performance external wall insulation system protected by meshcloth reinforced polymer renders. When applied to a masonry substrate, webertherm XM has BBA approval covering various types of insulation and many render finishes.
• Synthetic finishes available in a range of 160 colours.
• Extends the life of existing buildings by keeping the old structure warm and stable
• Simplifies wall construction within the new build sector
• Facilitates the decoration and remodelling of existing, tired facades
• Provides efficient thermal insulation for refurbishment and new build projects.
• Suitable for most building types including non-traditional construction and lightweight steel frame structures.
Traditional multi-layered render system for exterior wall insulation improves thermal performance and interior comfort. Compatible with a wide range of finishes and colours:
• webersil P, weberplast TF or webersil TF (160 colours)
• weberend PTC (6 colours) and decorative aggregate (16 choices)
• weberend RB (4 base colours, 7 face colours)
|Size & Weight|
|Density (?)||15 Kg/m3|
|Max Thickness (?)||100 mm|
|Min Thickness (?)||30 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Grade (?)||CFC/HCFC-free SD/FRA|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.