Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Sadolin Extra is a durable woodstain for all softwood and hardwood apart from decking or areas subject to heavy wear/abrasion. It is particularly suitable for joinery such as doors and windows, where its flexible nature and water repellancy provide long lasting protection. For optimum durability on new wood, the use of Sadolin Classic as a base coat is recommended, particularly when treating hardwoods.
- Sadolin Woodfiller - Making good any minor surface defects, imperfections and open joints etc.
- Sadolin Stainable Woodfiller – Suitable for larger surface defects.
- Sadolin Wood Preserver – Solvent borne preservative treatment for softwood timber.
- Sadolin Quick Drying Wood Preserver - Water borne preservative treatment for softwood timber.
Primer / Base Stain:
- New and uncoated joinery – Sadolin Classic.
- Previously coated joinery - Patch prime with one or two coats Sadolin Classic, colour to match existing base stain.
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.