Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting
- “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022
- Natural Pine wood frame
- Internal finish 3 layers of White Polyurethane varnish
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a)
- External tempered glass, Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas
- Internal pane has two 3mm thick sheets of glass with layer of PVB Plastic membrane between them, on the inner side of the laminated glass there is a Low emission coating producing a U-Value of 1.2W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.0W/m²K)
- Acoustic rating 35Db (-1.-3)
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-90º.
FTU-V P2 White Polyurethane Coated Natural Pine, Laminated Double Glazed Centre Pivot Window