Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- High Pivot Window
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting
- “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022
- Natural Pine wood frame
- Internal finish 3 layers of clear lacquer
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a)
- External tempered glass with an easy maintenance coating
- Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas. Internal pane has two 3mm thick sheets of glass with layer of PVB Plastic membrane between them, on the inner side of the laminated glass there is a Low emission coating producing a U-Value of 1.3W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.0W/m²K)
- Acoustic rating 33Db (-1.-4)
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 20-65º.
This item is non standard, contact our support team for expected delivery times.
|Size & Weight|
|Width (?)||780 mm|
|Length (?)||1400 mm|
|Product ID (?)||877U07|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.