Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The innovative formulation of Bona Mega offers the superior performance of a 2-component finish inside a 1-component product offering superior protection against spills and scuffs.
No mixing is required which means that it can be conveniently used straight from the bottle. Bona Mega is versatile and ideal for wooden floors in offices, smaller shops, hotel rooms and similar locations and as a premium choice for homes. Highly recommended for plank floors and floors with underfloor heating.
• Superior protection against spills and scuffs
• 1K simplicity with 2K performance
• High resistance to wear
• Highly recommended for underfloor heating
• Excellent flow and levelling
• Proven track record, still unique after 28 million litres and 136 million m2 covered
• Made of renewable resources for the most part
• Friction approved to DIN 18032:2
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Certifications (?)||GreenGuard, EN 71-3: Application on children’s toys, EN 13501-1, Reaction to fire, DIN 18032:2, approved friction for sports floors, EN 14904:2006, approved friction for sports floors, DIBt, safe building product|
|Standards (?)||EN 71-3, EN 13501-1, DIN 18032:2, EN 14904:2006|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.