Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Contemporary timber Folding Doors offer the perfect way to create an open plan feel to any room and feature a sleek, modern profile with contemporary pencil round mouldings ideal for a new build home.
Traditional timber Folding Doors incorporate elegant, ovolo mouldings to complement period design features and offer the ideal solution for introducing maximum light into a traditional style property.
- Triple or acoustic glazing.
- Opening inward folding sliding door configurations (upon request).
- Frame hinged or floating door leaf configurations.
- Internal locking only with no external access (certain models).
- Internal and external locking and access (certain models).
- Trickle ventilation.
- Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels on contemporary designs.
- Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
- Hardwood door threshold options of 196mm x 63mm and 153mm x 63mm
|Max G-Value (?)||0.65|
|Max Sound Reduction (?)||42 dB|
|Max U-value (Overall) (?)||1.3 W/m²K|
|Min G-Value (?)||0.5|
|Min Sound Reduction (?)||31 dB|
|Min U-value (Overall) (?)||1 W/m²K|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Certifications (?)||EXOVA BM|
|Standards (?)||BS644:2025, PAS24:2016|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Teknos Fully Factory Finished Stained, Teknos Fully Factory Finished Dual Colour, Teknos Fully Factory Finished Painted|
|Glazing Type (?)||Triple Glazed|
|Optional Extras (?)||Laminated Security (6.8mm), Toughened, Obscure & Coloured, Acoustic, Laminated Safety (6.4mm)|
|Shape (?)||Arched, Gothic, Curved|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.