Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
weberend OCR is a pump or hand applied base coat render which can be finished with a Weber decorative finish. Applied in one coat, avoids the drying time associated with multi-coat render systems giving results equivalent to traditional two coat renders.
weberend OCR is a premixed sand and cement render which incorporates a polymer bonding aid. Suitable for rendering brickwork, blockwork, and concrete, among other suitably prepared substrates.
This Weber render is our best render mix to be used as a background for our range of decorative finishes, masonry paints and many other types of surface coatings.
Features and benefits
• Exterior render mix which resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
• Polymer render base coat for bond strength .
• Factory batched external render mix for consistency .
• Scratch coat render which can be used as a background for our range of decorative external render finishes .
• Gives the same final appearance as a traditional sand and cement render mix but in significantly less time.
• Non-combustible (Class 0 fire rating when applied to non-combustible substrates).
Things to consider
• Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces.
• Seek advice before rendering onto common brick.
• Do not apply if frost is forecast within 24 hours of use.
• Do not apply in damp or wet conditions.
• Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
• Not suitable for outside rendering on elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot.
• When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacture printed on the side of the bag.
|Coverage (?)||0.87 m2|
|Curing Time (?)||3 day(s)|
|Max Application Temperature (?)||30 °C|
|Min Application Temperature (?)||5 °C|
|Size & Weight|
|Finish Wall Thickness (?)||16 mm|
|Max Thickness (?)||25 mm|
|Pack Weight (?)||25 kg|
|Application (?)||Swimming Pool, Wall|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial, Residential, Industrial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.