Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Polymer-modified cement and sand stipple render mix, used as preparatory key coat before the application of an exterior render. Includes an integral bonding agent so that it requires only the addition of clean water on site.
weberend aid is used to improve key prior to the application of a Weber render onto a smooth or otherwise unsuitable but sound surface. Can be used on the following substrates:
• Dense concrete
• Clean, sound, well adhered existing render (<19mm)
Ideal as a pre-treatment for an external render which is required to resist severe exposure conditions. Proprietary mix designed to be used as an adhesive stipple pre-treatment as described in BS EN 13914-1:2016.
Features and benefits
• Equalises suction on mixed backgrounds.
• Provides excellent suction control across both high and low suction substrates.
• Resists the penetration of external water to improve the weather resistance of rendering systems.
• Quality controlled and factory blended to give a consistently high quality product.
• Easy to apply by hawk and trowel before finishing with a stipple roller.
|Size & Weight|
|Max Thickness (?)||10 mm|
|Min Thickness (?)||5 mm|
|Pack Weight (?)||25 kg|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial, Residential, Industrial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.