Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
MULTISOLVE is a safe and fast multipurpose solvent degreaser that leaves no oily film. MULTISOLVE is a 100% aliphatic hydrocarbon solvent that contains no recycled solvents. MULTISOLVE is safe to use on most plastics as well as on painted surfaces, vinyl and glass. When using MULTISOLVE, adequate ventilation is recommended.
- Printing ink
- And much much more…
MultiSolve is a complete new multi-purpose solvent; for the safe removal of adhesives and sealants.
Just spray C-TEC MULTISOLVE onto the desired surface then within seconds it gets to work leaving the surface ready for treatment.
- Available in handy 200ml and 500ml aerosol.
- Ideal as preliminary treatment for paints or adhesives.
- The safest and cheapest solution for your paintwork.
- Removes adhesives, sealants, oil, grease, silicon, wax, tar, paraffin, printing ink etc.
- Leaves no oil film.
- Fast, thorough and safe degreasing and cleaning.
- Can be used on painted surfaces, vinyl, glass,rubber and plastics.
- Fast drying.
- Very economical.
- Recommended to be used with all C-TEC adhesives and sealants.
- MultiSolve is ideal for all trades such as:
- Degreasing and cleaning mechanical parts, motor, brakes, suspension.
- Cleaning tools and workshop equipment – attacks no plastics.
- Removal of stickers or masking tape adhesive residues. Removal of previous grease layers before re-lubricating, e.g. door hinges. Multisolve does not corrode the paint. Removal of trims and bumper strips without damaging. Multisolve dissolves the adhesive layer of double sided adhesive tape.
- Removal of tar and other coating stains.
- Finishing of joints sealed with CT1.
- Cleaning of paint and undercoat before spray-painting (Multisolve removes wax and silicone, always use a 2- cloth system).
- Degreasing and cleaning of all surfaces before using C- Tec adhesives and sealants.
|Features (?)||Safe to use on glass, Safe to use on vinyl, Safe to use on painted surfaces, Safe to use on plastic, No recycled solvents, 100% aliphatic hydrocarbon solvent|
|Flash Point (?)||28 °C|
|Max Boiling Point (?)||171 °C|
|Max Specific Gravity at 25°C (?)||750|
|Min Boiling Point (?)||140 °C|
|Min Specific Gravity at 25°C (?)||740|
|Spontaneous Ignition (?)||210 °C|
|Vapour Pressure at 20°C (?)||1 Kpa|
|Typical Use (?)||Removing adhesive, Cleaning, Degreasing|
|Materials & Finishes|
|State at 20°C (?)||Liquid|
© SpecifiedBy 2017. All rights reserved.