Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The SECO N 24 25 is a certified and compliant Chain Actuator designed to provide precise and reliable operation for Environmental Ventilation applications.
SE Controls manufacture this high-quality ‘Made in Britain’ actuator with the following features:
• ‘Frequency of operation’ data logging records every actuator movement
• Compact design with variable options for stroke length
• Standard finish is Grey RAL 9006, can be customised to suit requirements
• Standard flex length is 2m but this can be modified to suit installation requirements
• Extensive range of brackets to suit a variety of window systems
• Quiet operation with configurable speed control
|Clamping Force (?)||4000 N|
|Voltage DC (?)||24 VDC|
|Thrust Force (?)||250 N|
|Min Adjustable Opening Speed (?)||3 mm/s|
|Max Adjustable Opening Speed (?)||5 mm/s|
|Close Force (?)||250 N|
|IP Rating (?)||IP 20|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|CE Marking (?)|
|Soft Close (?)|
|Fitting Options (?)||Centre Pivot, Side Hung, Top Hung, Bottom Hung|
|Application (?)||Environmental Ventilation|
|Product ID (?)||AAS0250250S|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Powder Coated|
|Size & Weight|
|Stroke (?)||250 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.