Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Niche Liftsâ€™ non-attendant goods lifts are self-contained within a steel shaft structure. They are designed for goods-only commercial and industrial use. Our basic model is a non-clad structure requiring local finishing after installation, however, we can arrange for cladding if required. The goods lift and its structure only require a 270mm pit and a support at each floor. This makes it ideal for serving mezzanines and customers with significant construction cost savings.
The modular design of Niche Liftsâ€™ goods lifts provides customers with a range of car sizes and duty capacities. They are capable of transporting palletised loads, wheeled bins and roll pallets and have a capacity range of 300kg to 2000kg. This makes these goods lifts ideal for a wide range of building types and particularly valuable for factories, warehouses and distribution centres where space is always at a premium.
- 300kg to 2000kg rated load
- 2000kg rated load; up to 9m travel
- 500-1000kg rated load; up to 15m travel
- 2000kg rated load; up to 3 stops
- 1000kg rated load; up to 6 stops
- Galvanised car with safety gear
- Standard car sizes for pallets and cages
- Bespoke car sizes available
- Swing hinge doors or shutter gates
- Call and send buttons at each landing
- Lift in use, car position indicator and door open buzzer at each landing
- Single entry or through car
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/48/EC
|Materials & Finishes|
Â© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.