Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- Single piece, non- welded construction.
- Wider masonry flange to increase loadings on masonry of compressive strength 2.8 N/ mm² and greater.
- Manufactured from 2 mm thick pre- galvanized mild steel to BS EN 10346: 2009, DX51D + Z600.
- 75 mm load bearing surfaces.
- All hangers 150 mm deep and over are manufactured 10 mm less to allow for notching and regularization of timber joists.
- Gusset nail holes are non- coaxial.
- Nail to the joist through the holes in each side gusset with BAT 3.75 x 30 mm long square twisted sherardized nails.
- HD restraint straps must be used with all types of SPH joist hangers to provide lateral restraint.
|Size & Weight|
|Thickness (?)||2 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.