Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- Speedy Hangers:
- Manufactured from 0.9 mm thick pre- galvanized mild steel to BS EN 10346: 2009, DX51D + Z275.
- Hole diameter: 3.8 mm.
- LLS manufactured from 1.5 mm thick material.
- Girder/ Girder Speedy:
- Manufactured from 3 mm thick galvanized mild steel to BS EN 1461.
- Hole diameter: 22 mm.
- Use BAT 3.75 x 30 mm square twisted sherardized nails through all available holes.
- For ease of use the legs are adjustable by hand to suit all varying depths of supporting timber.
- The depth of the supporting timber must not be less than the hanger side gusset height.
|Size & Weight|
|Diameter (?)||3.8 mm|
|Thickness (?)||0.9 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.