Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The Elliott range of flexible modular building solutions help satisfy planning requirements and create a great learning and teaching environment.
We offer a variety of modular building types – single classrooms or multi storey large facilities (perfect for decants) that are available to rent or buy, providing teachers and pupils with comfortable and compliant environments.
Each modular solution is designed to meet the latest building regulations including statutory educational requirements, and provides the most cost effective teaching space providing value for money whilst exceeding your expectations for quality and comfort.
Elliott modular buildings can be further enhanced by adding alternative claddings, windows and pitched roofs to create a more aesthetically impressive building capable of satisfying any planning requirements.
School classrooms in pre-configured layouts are available.
- Capability to achieve an improved architectural appearance if required for planning
- Can be tailored for special educational needs (SEN) and sensory applications
- Safety features fitted as standard – Finger guards (to nurseries), low surface temperature heating and retainers to blind cords
- Designed to meet the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Part M requirements
- Complies with all other relevant regulations and guidelines
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural warranty
- Buildings can be temporary or permanent solutions
- Minimal disruption to the day-to-day running of your school – you stay operational
|Typical Building Sector (?)||education|
|Typical Building Type (?)||nurseries|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.