Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Fast and simple internal access for cleaning and maintenance is an essential requirement in environments such as hospitals, schools, care homes and other public spaces. To make these regular processes more efficient, Contour Heating designed the DeepClean Radiator Cover. This particular model is a LST floor-mounted, square top radiator cover.
DeepClean radiator covers can be cleaned in five minutes by one operative, meaning that in the average working day, 1 person can clean 84 radiators. In the same time, two operatives could clean 14 radiator covers. DeepClean is the answer for saving cleaning time and costs.
DeepClean radiator cover features and benefits:
- radius corners for safety in the case of falls/accidents
- radiator casings up to 2m in length are supplied as one-piece constructions, meaning that no site assembly is required
- available in an extensive range of RAL colours
- made from 1.5mm mild steel for strength and robustness
- 2mm thick casings available for secure facility applications
- aluminium casings available for wet or humid environments
- patented easy to open front panel can lie flat for easy cleaning
- side panels can be contoured for specific wall and floor requirements
- protected with BioCote® anti-microbial additives to inhibit the growth of 99.5% bacteria on the surface of the casings within two hours; this protection lasts for the lifetime of the radiator guard
|Size & Weight|
|Max Depth (?)||195 mm|
|Max Height (?)||895 mm|
|Max Length (?)||2000 mm|
|Min Depth (?)||155 mm|
|Min Height (?)||530 mm|
|Min Length (?)||600 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.