Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Flexible colour grout for jointing ceramic tiles/ slabs with more absorbent characteristics, natural and artificial stone coverings which are not sensitive to discoloration as well as ceramic coatings with sensitive glazes. The product is also suitable for heated floors as well as for interior and exterior wall and floor coverings. Meets the requirements of CG2 in accordance with DIN EN 13 888.
- Earthenware and stoneware.
- Small mosaics, medium mosaics and glass mosaics.
- Artificial and natural building stones which are not sensitive to discoloration.
- Ceramics with sensitive surfaces.
- Bath and shower areas.
- Shower facilities in commercial and industrial areas.
- Hotels, hospitals and homes for the elderly.
- Floor coverings on heated floors.
- For joint widths of 1–6 mm.
- Water and dirt resistant.
- Smooth and easy to process.
- Results in smooth, fine joint surfaces.
- High level of colour resistance.
- Waterproof and frost-resistant.
- For interior and exterior areas.
- GISCODE ZP 1.
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||Natural, Stone|
|Size & Weight|
|Width (?)||6 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.