Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Busbars offer an efficient, flexible solution to underfloor power distribution as they use a click fit method for that fast and simple install. To reduce up front labour costs all busbars are tested at our manufacturing facilities meaning no onsite commissioning. Underfloor power solutions are also very low maintenance and exceptionally reliable making it the perfect solution in today’s modern construction world.
The benefits of using an Underfloor Power Distribution System:
• Choice: a comprehensive range of supply systems
• Flexibility: can be used in new or existing layouts
• Versatility: all kinds of configurations are possible including bends/corners
• Safety: colour coded tap offs for easy recognition. Sliding dust covers to protect outlets
• Height clearance: low profile busbar suitable for shallow floor voids
• Convenience: variety of Betatrak® lengths with different socket centres. 300mm standard (150mm and
600mm available on request).
Our Betatrak 63 Amp underfloor power distribution system is designed to offer an efficient and flexible solution for underfloor power distribution. This is achieved by using a click fit method for and fast and simple install.
THE 63 AMP POWERTRACK (BETATRAK) CATERS FOR:
Clean Earth (CE) Low Noise Earth
OPTIONS ( COMES WITH TAP OFF POSITIONS PROVIDED AT 300MM AS STANDARD)
|Amps (?)||63 A|
|Features (?)||Betatrak Underfloor Busbar is a very versatile system and suitable for applications requiring either a small or a large number of tap offs|
|Frequency (?)||50 Hz|
|IP Rating (?)||IP 4X|
|Fitting Options (?)||Underfloor|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Length (?)||3600 mm|
|Min Length (?)||1200 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Polycarbonate, Copper, Galvanised Steel|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.