Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Features and Benefits
• Insect mesh allows natural ventilation and provides effective protection against flying insects.
• The standard insect mesh is woven Fibreglass, with a pvc coating.
• Other mesh types available are woven Polyester, Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Rodent Mesh.
• The mesh is non-combustible and will not rust or corrode. It can be applied internally or externally.
• Mesh available by the metre or whole roll (for narrow rolls see Soffit Mesh).
Fibreglass Insect Mesh
• The standard insect mesh used in our window and door screens is woven Fibreglass, with a pvc coating, which is unobtrusive, allows good airflow and minimal obstruction to the view. • Lightweight, flexible and easy to cut with a knife or scissors.
• Standard gauge is 18x16 gauge, which keeps most flying insects out.
• Tighter weave 20x30 gauge suitable for keeping midges out. Also used for sun control.
Polyester / Commercial Insect Mesh is made from tough woven polyester yarn, with a pvc coating, 17 x 14 gauge. Used for heavier duty screening and commercial insect panel curtains.
Aluminium Mesh is made from woven aluminium with a black electrodeposition coating.
Stainless Steel Insect Mesh is is made from woven steel, 304 grade.
Stainless Steel Rodent Mesh is made from tough stainless steel mesh to deter mice, rats and other vermin.
|Size & Weight|
|Max Length (?)||18300 mm|
|Max Width (?)||18000 mm|
|Min Length (?)||1 mm|
|Min Width (?)||1 mm|
|Width (?)||1.8 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||Grey, Black, White|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.