Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Surespan thermally broken aluminium SRHP/AOV 140° smoke vent roof hatch designed to EN12101-2. The AOV also offers push button comfort (daily) air ventilation.
The lid and upstand features a 50mm thermally broken section and fully insulated with 50mm CFC and HCFC free Polyisocyanurate insulation (0.43 W/m²K). Alternative non-combustible Mineral Wool insulation can be specified at no extra cost. (0.63 W/m²K)
The Smoke vent comes with a 300mm insulated upstand and is fitted with an aluminium curb liner as standard.
Fully Certified to EN12101-2 and CE Marked.
• Material: Aluminium with 50mm thermal break.
• Cover: 50mm (2”) fully insulated kerb and lid, corner welded and reinforced. Aluminium wind deflectors.
• Curb: 300mm (12”) in height with external curb liner, 50mm thermal break and 50mm polyisocyanurate insulation to 0.43 W/m2K U-value. Alternative 50 mm mineral wool insulation at no extra cost (0.63 W/m2K).
• Seal: Double unbroken bubble & blade seal to lid
• Operation: 24VDC/4A Actuator tested 10,000 opening and 1,000 comfort ventilation according to EN12101-2.
• Hinges: Heavy duty continuous hidden hinge
• Finish: Mill finish aluminium, single or two colour powder coating optional.
|Size & Weight|
|Max Width (?)||1260 mm|
|Max Length (?)||1260 mm|
|Height (?)||300 mm|
|Area (?)||1.5 m2|
|Typical Use (?)||Daily Ventilation, Roof Access, Smoke Vent, Corridors, Stairwells|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|CE Marking (?)|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.