Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Solvent-free, water-based silicone paint (also known as a silicone resin emulsion paint or SREP) for application onto masonry substrates and external render.
• Silicone masonry paint available in 160 colours.
• Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC.
• Resistant to blistering and peeling .
• Highly hydrophobic silicone render paint — water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface.
• Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure.
• Resistant to algae and fungi growth.
• Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested.
• UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance.
• Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems.
webersil P is a high quality and low maintenance mineral render paint for new build masonry substrates. When used as part of a multi-coat render system, webersil P applied onto a base coat is an alternative to coloured render. This product can also be used to rejuvenate existing exterior render, and as a finish onto external wall insulation systems.
Specifiers should consult the Weber Synthetic Colour Guide for more information (see product files). Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample.
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial, Residential, Industrial|
|Used in Conjunction With (?)||weberend PUC, weberend TUC, weberend TTC, weberend PTC, weberend LAC rapid, weberend LAC, weberend OCR|
|Max Application Temperature (?)||30 °C|
|Min Application Temperature (?)||5 °C|
|UV Resistant (?)|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.