Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
GEC Anderson® Series A sinks are the latest addition to our range of individually available sink bowls.
Series A sinks are available in an unrivalled range of single, double and combination sizes and are of the highest quality.
• 15 mm corner radius
• 20 mm flat flange (10 mm corner radius)
• Suitable for Inset, Undermount and Flushmount fixing
• Made from EN 1.4301 grade bright satin stainless steel
• Exceptional value for money
The A18 is one of the GEC Anderson® Series A range of individual stainless steel sinks. Series A sinks are of the highest quality and finish and are available in single, double and combination sizes.
• Internal bowl size: 180 x 400 x 170 mm with 15 mm corner radius
• 20 mm flat flange (Overall size: 220 x 440 mm with 10 mm flange corner)
• Suitable for all fixings (Inset, Undermount and Flushmount)
• EN 1.4301 bright satin stainless steel
• Ø 89 mm hole with basket strainer waste (BSW) and overflow
|Size & Weight|
|Corner Radius (?)||15 mm|
|Depth (?)||170 mm|
|Length (?)||400 mm|
|Width (?)||180 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Stainless steel|
|Application (?)||Flushmount, Undermount|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.