Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Two-stage progressive output operation.
• Ability to operate with output modulation by means of automatic RWF40 regulator mounted on the control panel (to be ordered separately with the modulation kit).
• Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
• Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed
without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
• Minimum and maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of
electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
• Equipped with one flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening, 2 flexible hoses, one line filter; nozzle not included, to be ordered separately depending on the required flow
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.