Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Black Box™ Distribution
A Female Neutrik plug is required to supply power. Please ask for part code PXO2132GR for use with Clean Earth underfloor busbars and tap offs and part code 440713 for use with Standard, Auxiliary Earth and Three Phase underfloor busbars and tap offs.
• Compact aesthetic modular Power Distribution Unit (PDU) for the distribution of power within office furniture installations
• Requires a separate connecting mains supply
• Incoming circuit protection device options by either a 32A RCD (overload protection up stream) or 32A RCBO
• Up to 8 outgoing circuits, individually protected by 6, 10 or 16 amp MCBs, available in 4, 6 or 8 module variations
• Outgoing circuit connected from the PDU by Wieland GST18 connectors in either 3 pole (Standard Earth) or 4 pole (Clean Earth)
• All MCBs are accessible through a clear hinged cover which has the option of being lockable or accessible by the use of a tool only
• Stylish design, ideal for commercial offices, health care and education projects where the PDU may be sited in publicly accessible areas
• Products are CE Marked conforming to the requirements of BS 5733
|Size & Weight|
|Depth (?)||100 mm|
|Height (?)||200 mm|
|Max Width (?)||330 mm|
|Min Width (?)||230 mm|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|CE Marking (?)|
|Standards (?)||BS 5733|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||Grey, Black|
|Fitting Options (?)||Wall Mount|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.