Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Contemporary timber lipped French Doors feature a modern lipped and stormproof design, pencil round mouldings and bars, 24mm double glazing, lead leaf handle operated locking and slave leaf shoot bolt locking as standard on double leaf designs.Traditional timber lipped French doors feature a lipped and stormproof design, walnut stained hardwood thresholds, ovolo mouldings and bars, 24mm double glazing, lead leaf handle operated locking and slave leaf shoot bolt locking as standard on double leaf designs.
- Triple or acoustic glazing.
- Single leaf or double leaf designs.
- Open in or open out.
- Trickle ventilation.
- Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels on contemporary designs.
- Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
- Keyed a like cylinders to match with other doors in the property.
- Thumb turn cylinders for escape access.
- Split spindle on level/lever handle locking type.
- Handle operated locking on both lead and slave leafs.
- Walnut stained hardwood thresholds on contemporary designs.
- 100mm jamb section on opening inward doors for hinge clearance away from skirting boards and plaster lines.
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Teknos Fully Factory Finished Dual Colour, Teknos Fully Factory Finished Painted, Teknos Fully Factory Finished Stained|
|Glazing Type (?)||Double Glazed|
|Optional Extras (?)||Laminated Security (6.8mm), Toughened, Obscure & Coloured, Acoustic, Laminated Safety (6.4mm)|
|Shape (?)||Arched, Gothic, Curved|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Standards (?)||BS644:2019, PAS24:2016|
|Certifications (?)||EXOVA BM|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.