Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
ShadeTechÂ® Vertical louvre blinds are a traditional shading solution especially suitable for larger windows, with fabric louvres easily rotated to adjust shading or to provide privacy. They are the most practical solution for curved bays, or windows with arched or sloping heads. Manufactured from robust well-proven hardware components with a choice of flame retardant fabrics from the ShadeTechÂ® portfolio, ShadeTechÂ® vertical blinds provide effective control of light, heat and glare in all situations.
The hardware system comprises of a slim-line white powder coated extruded aluminium headrail with weighted louvres suspended from linked, retractable nylon carriages within the headrail, connected with a link chain to ensure synchronized movement.
ShadeTechÂ® vertical blinds are manually operated with dual cords for tilt and traverse, a single control chain, or a tilt wand. Motorization is also an option, and particularly suitable for high level windows.
- Peace of mind - five year hardware warranty and minimal maintenance.
- A practical solution for very wide windows.
- Versatile - can be curved, arched and made to fit sloping and irregular shaped windows.
- Easily adjustable â€“ draw and tilt mechanisms give infinite shading options.
- A huge range of ShadeTechÂ® branded or proprietary fabric colours, textures, and densities to suit every environment, for shading or for room darkening.
Manufactured and installed in accordance with a quality system certified under BS EN ISO 9001: 2009.
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Certifications (?)||ISO 9001|
|Operation (?)||chain, manual|
|Materials & Finishes|
Â© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.