Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
External weather louvres as a protection of air conditioning systems against the direct ingress of rain, leaves and birds into fresh air and exhaust air openings
- Maximum width of 2400 mm, maximum height of 2310 mm, maximum area of 4 m² (aluminium variant also for continuous horizontal runs)
- Low differential pressure due to aerofoil blades
- Low air-regenerated noise
- All aerodynamic data is measured in aerodynamics and acoustics laboratories
- Available in standard sizes and many intermediate sizes
- Simple and quick installation due to perimeter border
- Variants made of galvanised sheet steel, aluminium or stainless steel
- Flexible arrangement of sections for covering large areas (should then be fixed on a support structure which is to be provided by others)
Optional equipment and accessories
- Installation subframe
- Can be combined with multileaf or non-return dampers
- Insect screen
- Powder-coated or anodised
|Size & Weight|
|Max Area (?)||4000000 mm2|
|Max Height (?)||2310 mm|
|Max Width (?)||2400 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||anodised, Powder coated|
|Material (?)||stainless steel, galvanised steel, aluminium|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||hospitals, laboratories, education, industrial, commercial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.