Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Ventilation grilles, made of aluminium, with fixed horizontal blades - also for horizontal runs.
Single ventilation grilles and horizontal run sections with special profiled blades
- Nominal sizes 300 × 75 – 1800 × 600 mm and horizontal run sections
- Volume flow rate range 23 – 3353 l/s or 83 – 12070 m³/h
- Grille face made of aluminium with powder-coat finish
- Front border, 20 mm or 30 mm wide or plaster-in
- Straight (0°) or angled (15°) air discharge
- Concealed screw fixing
Optional equipment and accessories
- Grille face in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Installation subframe
- Attachments for volume flow rate balancing and air direction control
- Concealed fixing or countersunk holes (only for 30 mm wide front border)
- Fixed blades
- Front border in two widths and plaster-in option
- Concealed fixing, or countersunk holes
- Also for continuous horizontal runs
- Optional installation subframe
|Size & Weight|
|Max Height (?)||600 mm|
|Max Length (?)||1800 mm|
|Min Height (?)||75 mm|
|Min Length (?)||300 mm|
|Max Flow Range (?)||3353 l/s|
|Min Flow Range (?)||23 l/s|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Powder coated|
|Gloss Level (?)||20 %|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Residential, Hospitals, Education, Industrial, Commercial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.