Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
With low sound power level for comfort zones, with individually manually adjustable air control blades
Circular and square ceiling swirl diffusers for high room air change rates
- Nominal sizes 300, 400, 500, 600, 625, 825
- Volume flow rate range 7 – 470 l/s or 25 – 1692 m³/h
- Diffuser face made of galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated
- For supply and extract air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- For all types of ceiling systems, and with an extended border also suitable for freely suspended installation
- High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity
- Air change rates of up to 35 per hour can be achieved by arranging several diffusers in a row with a minimum pitch of 0.9 m (centre line to centre line)
- Ideal for comfort zones
Optional equipment and accessories
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours, air control blades in black or white
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- Plenum box with cord-operated damper blade and pressure tap
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||625 mm|
|Max Width (?)||825 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||300 mm|
|Min Width (?)||300 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||white, RAL|
|Material (?)||steel, galvanised|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.