Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Circular ceiling swirl diffusers, with manual or motorised adjustment of the air pattern to ensure draught-free ventilation of the occupied zone both in heating and cooling modes
- Nominal sizes 315, 400, 630, 800
- Volume flow rate range 65 – 1080 l/s or 234 – 3888 m³/h
- Diffuser face made of galvanised, powder-coated sheet steel and of aluminium
- For supply air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity
- Discharge direction can be adjusted manually or with an actuator
- Diffuser face with aerodynamically optimised contours
- Ideal for high rooms
Optional equipment and accessories:
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- An extended border improves the horizontal air discharge in cooling mode
- Protective cage for use in gymnasiums
- Actuators for adjusting the air discharge direction
- Diffuser face can be removed from the room side
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||RAL, White|
|Finish(es) (?)||Powder Coated|
|Material (?)||Aluminium, Steel, Galvanised|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||800 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||315 mm|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Gymnasium, Exhibition halls, Retail, Airports, Industrial, Education, Commercial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.