Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Square ceiling swirl diffusers, with manual or motorised adjustment of the air pattern to ensure draught-free ventilation of the occupied zone both in heating and cooling modes
- Nominal sizes 425, 600, 775, 1050
- Volume flow rate range 95 – 1490 l/s or 342 – 5364 m³/h
- Grille face made of aluminium with anodised finish
- For supply air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity
- Discharge direction can be adjusted manually or with an actuator
- Ideal for high rooms
Optional equipment and accessories:
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- An extended border improves the horizontal air discharge in cooling mode
- Protective cage for use in gymnasiums
- Actuators for adjusting the air discharge direction
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||Aluminium, RAL|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Width (?)||1050 mm|
|Min Width (?)||425 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.