Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Ventilation grille with droplet shaped blades
- Nominal sizes 225 × 75 – 1225 × 225 mm
- Volume flow rate range 11 – 930 l/s or 40 – 3348 m³/h
- Grille face made of galvanised sheet steel
- Front border with countersunk holes, 27 mm wide
Optional equipment and accessories
- Grille face in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Attachments for volume flow rate balancing and air direction control
– Ventilation grille of Type TRS as supply air or extract air variant for comfort zones and industrial zones
– Directed supply air discharge for mixed flow ventilation
– Blades are adjustable to meet different local requirements
– For variable and constant volume flows
– For supply air to room air temperature differences from –12 to +4 K
– For installation in walls, sills and rectangular ducts
– Individually adjustable blades
– Countersunk holes or concealed screw fixing
– Optional installation subframe and casing for the fitting of filter media
– Nominal length: 225, 325, 425, 525, 625, 825, 1025, 1225 mm
– Nominal height: 75, 125, 225, 325 mm
Other dimensions upon request
|Size & Weight|
|Max Height (?)||225 mm|
|Max Length (?)||1225 mm|
|Min Length (?)||225 mm|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Exhibition halls, Airports, Hospitals, Education, Industrial, Commercial|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Natural, Powder coated|
|Material (?)||Galvanised steel|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.