Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Acoustically and technically optimised for installation in walls and on rectangular and circular ducts, adjustable - made of plastic.
The new TJN jet nozzle offers improved acoustic properties and is also more energy-efficient
- Nominal sizes: 160, 200, 250, 315 and 400 mm
- Volume flow rate range 20 – 1000 l/s or 72 – 3600 m³/h
- Visible parts made of high-grade polymer in RAL white aluminium or pure white
- Optimised nozzle contours
- Discharge angle indication, discharge angle limiting and setting from –30 to +30° on a concealed scale
- Easy to remove face cover ring with bayonet fixing
Optional equipment and accessories
- 5 nominal sizes, each with a circular spigot or, as an option, with a connection piece for circular or rectangular ducts
- Swirl unit with acoustically optimised air control blades with unique saw tooth edges and cap for two-step reduction of the throw distance
- External electric actuator of compact height
- Electric actuator allows for integration with the central BMS
- Internal thermal actuator with shape memory alloy for the self-powered adjustment of the discharge angle
- All variants also available with outer casing
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||400 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||160 mm|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||railway stations, gymnasium, universities, exhibition halls, conference rooms, airports, retail, theatres, industrial, education, commercial|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||RAL, aluminium, white|
|Material (?)||steel, aluminium, plastic, ABS|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.