Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
With very low sound power level for comfort zones, with fixed air control blades
Circular and square ceiling swirl diffusers
- Nominal sizes 12, 16, 20, 24 (in)
- Nominal sizes 300, 400, 500, 600 (mm)
- Volume flow rate range 6 to 604 cfm (10 – 1026 m³/h)
- Diffuser face made of galvanized sheet steel, powder-coated
- For supply and extract air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- For all types of ceiling systems, and with an extended border also suitable for freely suspended installation
-High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity
-Ideal for comfort zones
Optional equipment and accessories:
-Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colors
-High-performance (HP) for horizontal or vertical duct connection
-Low-profile (LP) for vertical duct connection
-Plenum box with cord-operated damper blade and pressure tap
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||625 mm|
|Max Width (?)||625 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||300 mm|
|Min Width (?)||300 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||White, RAL|
|Material (?)||Steel, Galvanised|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.