Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
With low sound power level for comfort and industrial zones, with fixed air control blades
Circular and square ceiling swirl diffusers
- Nominal sizes 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400
- Volume flow rate range 4 – 330 l/s or 14 – 1188 m³/h
- Diffuser face made of galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated, or of aluminium (depending on variant)
- For supply and extract air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- For all types of ceiling systems including exposed or ceilingless ceilings
- With discharge nozzle ideal for cooling in case of freely suspended installation
- High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity
-Air change rates of up to 35 per hour can be achieved by arranging several diffusers in a row with a minimum pitch of 0.9 m (centre line to centre line)
- Ideal for comfort zones
Optional equipment and accessories:
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- Plenum box with cord-operated damper blade and pressure tap
- Shallow plenum box
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||400 mm|
|Max Width (?)||400 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||125 mm|
|Min Width (?)||125 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||white, RAL|
|Material (?)||aluminium, steel, galvanised|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.