Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- Waterside fancoil Type PWX designed to provide cooling and heating for comfort and industrial applications
– Acoustically optimised EC/DC fans with low specific fan powers and adjustable supply air volume control (0-10v signal)
– Acoustically lined inlet and discharge plenums provide low sound power levels and improved thermal insulation
– 2-pipe or 4-pipe heat exchangers enable high comfort levels
– For horizontal installation in ceiling voids, floor voids or exposed applications
Nominal sizes and details
- Nominal sizes 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 and 205
- Volume flow rate range 50 - 636 l/s or 180 - 2289 m3/h
- Casing manufactured with 1.2 mm galvanised steel with powder-coat finish
- Condensate drip tray made of galvanised steel with powder-coat finish
- Heat exchanger for cooling (2-pipe) or cooling and heating (4-pipe) systems
- Easy filter change, no tools required
- Access hatch with integrated hinge
- Acoustically optimised EC/DC fans with low specific fan powers and variable supply air volume control (0-10v signal)
Optional equipment and accessories
- Integrated controls package
- Inlet attenuator
- Discharge attenuator
- Inlet plenum
- Electric heating
- Circular or rectangular discharge connection
|Size & Weight|
|Depth (?)||900 mm|
|Height (?)||270 mm|
|Max Width (?)||2050 mm|
|Min Width (?)||600 mm|
|Typical Building Type (?)||Commercial, Offices, Retail, Hospitals, Schools|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Max Air Volume (?)||2289 m3/s|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.