Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The Laminar Flow Panel Type LFP has been developed for specialist applications where the mixing of supply air with room air must be avoided.
- The diffuser provides a stable, low turbulence vertical discharge into the occupied zone.
- TROX Type LFP is ideal for clean rooms, laboratories, operating theatres, broadcasting studios and computer rooms.
– LFP…-F Optional 30mm wide extruded aluminium mitred boarder available on LFP types 1, 2 & 3 only. Where specified, please add 60 mm to the O/A sizes stated above.
– LFP-1 Flush fixed face plate, no outward return flange on face.
– LFP-2 Removable lay in dropped face plate, no outward return flange on face.
– LFP-3 Removable screw fix dropped face plate, no outward return flange on face.
– LFP-4 Secret fix flush face plate, double border including outward return flange. Access to secret fix fasteners via enlarged hole within face plate.
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||white, RAL|
|Material (?)||steel, aluminium|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Width (?)||1200 mm|
|Min Width (?)||600 mm|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||computer rooms, hospitals, operating theatres, clean rooms, education, laboratories, industrial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.