Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
For horizontal swirling supply air discharge creating high induction levels, with fixed air control blades
Square ceiling swirl diffusers with perforated face plate, for comfort and industrial zones
- Nominal sizes 600, 625
- Volume flow rate range 4 – 260 l/s or 16 – 936 m³/h
- Perforated diffuser face made of galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated
- For supply and extract air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- For all types of ceiling systems, particularly for T-bar ceilings
- Swirl unit inside, 6 sizes, for the best swirl effect and high induction levels
- Ideal for comfort zones
Optional equipment and accessories:
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- Plenum box with lining
|Size & Weight|
|Max Diameter (?)||400 mm|
|Max Width (?)||625 mm|
|Min Diameter (?)||125 mm|
|Min Width (?)||600 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Steel, Galvanised|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Industrial, Education, Commercial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.