Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Square louvred face, removable core, ceiling diffusers type ADT giving horizontal air discharge, are suitable for use in rooms with ceiling heights between 2.6 and 4m
Square ceiling diffusers
- Nominal sizes 150, 225, 300, 375, 450, 525, 600 mm
- Volume flow rate range 25 - 681 l/s or 90 - 2450 m3/h
- Square diffuser face
- Diffuser face made of aluminium with powder-coat finish
- For supply and extract air
- For variable and constant volume flows
- For all types of ceiling systems
- High induction results in a rapid reduction of temperature differences and airflow velocities
Optional equipment and accessories
- Exposed diffuser face available in RAL CLASSIC colours
- Horizontal or vertical duct connection
- Blanking plates for adjusting the discharge direction
- Plenum box with cord-operated damper blade and pressure tap
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||white, RAL|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Width (?)||600 mm|
|Min Width (?)||150 mm|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||conference rooms, retail, hospitals, education, commercial|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.