Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Save yourself both time and money when using the Easy Install FlipFix Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame Access Panel and Loft Hatch. These are the easiest Access Panels to install on the market today due to the unique FlipFix Fitting device.
Fitting requires no battening out of the structural opening due to the unique FlipFix Device which clamps the frame on to the rear of the plasterboard.
These panels are designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard ceiling system. It is manufactured with a Beaded frame for tape and jointing/skim-coat plastering. The panel has a Plasterboard faced door for tape and jointing/skim-coat plastering. The panels door leaf is locked in place via a Budget Lock as standard other lock options are available upon request.
Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours available upon request. These panels are for inspection use only and are not suitable for personnel access.
The Easy Install FlipFix Plasterboard Door Beaded Frame Access Panels are manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 0.9mm thick Frame.
Make sure the structural opening is at least 5mm larger than the panel size, back of frame size. E.G a 600x600mm panel size requires a 605x605mm hole size.
3 Minute Fitting:
- Cut out the hole using template provided and a pad saw
- You don t need to remove the door, just open the panel using the key supplied and place the panel into the aperture.
- Tighten the FlipFix device via the fixing screw behind the door leaf to clamp onto the back of the plasterboard (the FlipFix device covers all boards from 8mm 32mm). You can alternatively screw through the frame using optional fixing points if screwing into existing timber surround.
- Lock the door and insert the plastic bung cover into the lock hole.
- Now sit back and relax, you have saved yourself 20 minutes
Bespoke sizes available on request.
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Zintec Steel|
|RAL Number (?)||RAL 9010|
|Size & Weight|
|Length (?)||300 mm|
|Weight (?)||1.6 kg|
|Width (?)||300 mm|
|Application (?)||Ceilings, Walls|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.