Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Spectus; market leading Vertical Slider combines all the benefits of high performing modern material and functionality with period character and design. Widely recognised as one of the best PVC-U alternatives to traditional timber box sashes our Vertical Sliders combine modern standards of thermal performance and security with an authentic appearance. Approved by planning officers even for use in conservation areas these windows are feature packed.
- Fully featured Ovolo detail
- Deep bottom rail option gives the authenticity of a timber box sash
- Large and small sash options for equal sightlines
- Tilt ‘inwards’ facility allows easy cleaning of the outside pane from inside
- Optional Georgian bars and moulded or through sash horns
- 128mm front to back dimensions
- Maximum dimensions: width 1600mm, height 3000mm
- Mechanically jointed deep bottom rail for authentic appearance
- Range of cills
- Low-line PCE glazing system
- Pile-sealed sash edges and outer frame
- Trickle or glazed in vents
- Full range of colours and woodgrain foil finishes
- Band ‘A’ WER with 24mm sealed double glazed units
- Kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and PAS 24 and BBA approved.
|Air Permeability (?)||600 PA|
|Features (?)||Band ‘A’ WER with 24mm sealed double glazed units,Trickle or glazed in vents,Pile-sealed sash edges and outer frame,Low-line PCE glazing system|
|Water Tightness (?)||300 Pa|
|Wind Resistance (?)||1600 Pa|
|Profile Type (?)||Ovolo|
|Size & Weight|
|Frame Depth (?)||128 mm|
|Max Height (?)||3000 mm|
|Max Width (?)||1600 mm|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Standards (?)||PAS 24, Kitemarked to BS EN 12608|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.