Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
This revolutionary flush tilt-turn window is an ideal solution or both medium-rise and high-rise buildings, such as residential housing, offices, hospitals and universities. It has been specifically designed to prevent the framework from overlapping to give a more ‘flush’ appearance.
The flush tilt and turn window boasts two opening positions – a tilt mode and a turn mode. The tilt mode offers secure ventilation, an improve factor in ground floor installations; and the turn mode enables cleaning of the window to be carried out without risk – a vital consideration in high-rise applications.
- Flush, urban and modern design
- No overlapping of framework externally
- High performance centre seal system – optional 3rd weather seal
- Triple glazing can achieve u-values in-line with “Passivhaus” to 0.8 W/(m2.K)
- Achieves WER A++
- Design flexibility with maximum opening size up to 2300 x 1450mm
- Glazing options: 28, 36 & 44mm
- Perfect for medium-high rise buildings
- Suites with market leading 70mm window systems
- Available in a range of 28 colours including dual options
- Sash is neatly positioned inside the frame
- Six-chambered sash and five-chambered outer frame with “Aeroframe” technology
- Concealed hinges & gearing
- Overcomes design issues with traditional tilt-turn windows
- Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement
- Designed & manufactured in Great Britain
|Air Permeability (?)||600 PA|
|Features (?)||36 & 44mm,Glazing options: 28,Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement,Concealed hinges & gearing|
|Water Tightness (?)||450 Pa|
|Wind Resistance (?)||2400 Pa|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Frame Material (?)||PVC-U|
|Window Energy Rating (?)||A++|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Commercial, Residential|
|Typical Building Type (?)||High-rise buildings, Medium-rise buildings|
|Typical Project Type (?)||Refurbishment, New build|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Length (?)||2300 mm|
|Max Width (?)||1450 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.