Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Top-third pivot roof window
Contrary to the standard roof windows on the market with centre-pivot openings in the middle of the window, Designo R7 is a top-third pivot roof window that can be opened outwards to 38°, with one handle - accessible to everyone - at the bottom of the sash. Available in timber FSC®, Oak or PVC (white or 2 colour options), Designo R7 re-defines the standard of roof windows.
- Easy and quick to fit: supplied fully assembled
- Full unobstructed view and much greater headroom: opens outwards with the pivot at the top-third of the window
- More energy savings: vapour barrier as standard and optional pre-fitted insulation collar for high thermal insulation and better air permeability
- Easy handling: one single-handled operation at the bottom of the window
- Design: interior finish in timber, exclusively in Oak or PVC (white or 2 timber effect options available), resistant, long-lasting and easy to clean
- Security: locks in the cleaning position to secure maintenance
- Convenience: ventilation via handle locking point
|Size & Weight|
|Max Height (?)||1180 mm|
|Max Pitch (?)||65 Degrees|
|Max Width (?)||740 mm|
|Min Height (?)||780 mm|
|Min Pitch (?)||20 Degrees|
|Min Width (?)||540 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.