Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
The Grey Terrazo tile has been very popular for supermarket projects giving a natural stone look and practicality for heavy foot traffic.
The Design Tile range offers a number of wood and stone effect options that have been a revolution in commercial flooring. We have engineered the tile for easy maintenance and cleaning which offers our clients less downtime and less revenue lost. We have listed a few more of the advantages of the Design Tile.
• Can Be Installed On most current floor & poor/uneven sub floors
• Quick & Easy Install E.g.- 3 installers X 200m2 installed – 1 DAY
• Saves Time & Cost (I will get actual figures)
• Looks Like Ceramic Performs Like Lvt (i.e. durable but pleasant to walk on) – Aesthetically pleasing
• Can Be Installed When Store Is Live
• Great Durability for Heavy Duty Work (i.e. works well with pallet trucks and trolleys) – Wearing layer 0.7mm, thickness of tile 7.8mm thick.
• Quiet Movement Across Shop Floors For Trolleys & Pallet Trucks.
5 Times quieter than ceramic tiles
• Easy Cleaning & Maintenance (Mention cleaning video is available)
• Long Lasting (Commercial warranty of 8 years )
• A Large Range Of Styles & Colours ( In both stone and wood effect )
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Domestic, Hospitality, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial|
|Typical Use (?)||Light Commercial, Floors, Light Industrial, Floor, Flooring, Indoor|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Length (?)||450 mm|
|Max Width (?)||450 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Vinyl, Pvc|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.