Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Manufactured and based in the UK, OMNIE specialises in working closely with architects, developers and installers to design an underfloor heating system that is guaranteed to perform with any project. We concentrate on ensuring your underfloor heating works the way it should, so that you can concentrate on designing the project that you want.
Furthermore, we don't just offer underfloor heating systems, we also provide a range of top quality heat pumps and MVHR units. Our 'whole house' concept, ensures that you don't need to look anywhere else for a system that is guaranteed to link together and work, as each part has been optimised to work in tangent with each other.
To ensure we deliver a product that is guaranteed to perform, we concentrate on providing a quality service to our customers throughout the entire customer journey:
- From the beginning, we work closely with architects to understand their project needs, project heat loss statistics and required heat output to ensure the warmth of end users.
- We then design and create comprehensive CAD drawings that optimises the placement of our underfloor heating systems and manifolds. This makes the install simple and significantly quicker for all involved.
- Our specialised and patented LayFast system means that when our product gets to site, it's easy an quick to place for installers.
- We also have a number of technical experts on hand to answer any questions before, during and after the install. Having over 20 years in the industry, means that we're confident in what we are talking about.
- Importantly, our aftercare on our systems is top quality thanks to our 50 years guarantee and we're one of the few companies that independently tests their products through BSRIA!!!
Also, if you need to do a CPD in underfloor heating, we provide a RIBA approved CPD course in underfloor heating.
Below is a quick breakdown of the types of underfloor heating systems we produce and the floor types that we can work with:
- Low build up - With our LowBoard (15mm) we can provide a low buildup underfloor heating system. Great for retrofit projects that are looking to install underfloor heating.
- Acoustic dampening floor boards - Our TorFLoor RDB provides a structural flooring, underfloor heating system and acoustic insulation combined as one.
- Batten Floors - TorFloor or FoilBoard underfloor heating systems.
- Suspended Floors - TorFloor, FoilBoard or UnderPlate.
- Floating floors - FoilBoard and LowBoard
- Screeded floors - ScreedPlate, ScreedPlate Compact and Pipe & Staple.
- Precision Flo Manifold ( 2 to 12 ports)
- As we are a manufacturer, we are also able to develop custom emitter systems to fit with your project if need be. Just ask and we'll see what we can do.
|Size & Weight|
|Length (?)||2400 mm|
|Max Width (?)||600 mm|
|Thickness (?)||15 mm|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Product dependant, XPS expanded polystyrene panel with pre-bonded soft temper aluminium, Flooring grade ply|
|UniClass Title (?)||MVHR systems, Heat pump, Underfloor low temperature hot water heating systems|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.