Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
- Thermablok Aerogel has the lowest thermal conductivity of any known insulation material of 0.014 to 0.015W/mK (0.018W/mK for A2-s1,d0) providing the highest R-values and the lowest U-value for maximum energy efficiency.
- Fire Performance from Euroclass C – s1,d0 BS EN ISO 1182, and also Non Combustible A2 – s1,d0 BS EN 13501-1:2007
- The flexible Thermablok Aerogel Blanket solution is most commonly supplied in a 10mm thickness with multiple layers being added to the specification where further thermal increases are required. A 5mm blanket option is also available where more exacting tolerances are critical and required.
- Using patented nanotechnology, Thermblok Aerogel insulation is hydrophobic yet breathable. It is physically robust being soft and flexible with excellent spring back properties. Thermablok Aerogel recovers its thermal performance even after compression events as high as 50psi.
- Visit the installation section and Site Works for detailed installation instructions.
Thermablok Aerogel is a flexible, nanoporous aerogel blanket insulation that reduces energy loss whilst conserving interior space in residential and commercial building applications. It is typically applied for complete coverage in walls, floors and roofs as well as in framing and windows to provide maximum energy efficiency.
Thermablok’s unique properties – extremely low thermal conductivity, superior flexibility, compression resistance, hydrophobicity and ease of use, make it essential for those seeking the ultimate in thermal protection.
Using patented technology, Thermablok Aerogel Insulation Blanket combines a silica aerogel with reinforcing fibres to deliver industry-leading thermal performance in space saving and environmentally safe product.
Thermablok Aerogel is also available in a specially engineered and easy to use peel and stick strip system for elimination of localised thermal bridging in steel and wood substrates and increases assembly R value ratings.
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Fire Classification (BS National Standards) (?)||d0,A2 - s1|
|Certifications (?)||European Technical Approcval, BBA|
|Size & Weight|
|Weight (?)||1.5 kg|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Material (?)||Silica aerogel|
|Recyclability (?)||100 %|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.