Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
This folding gate offers an ideal combination of access control, safety, speed and operational reliability for locations with frequent vehicle movements requiring controlled access:
• Available in a wide range of widths, the gate can be tailor built to exactly fit your site requirements
• All components are durable and low-maintenance to ensure quality and continuity
• The gate frame is square hollow section steel with vertical square bar infills
• The gate drives (with emergency release) are built into the columns. They are accessible via a lockable service door
• The gate leaves have safety strips to prevent crushing at the join points
• Each column has integrated safety detection
• All gate surfaces are extremely robust with high quality galvanized or double powder coated finishes (in a wide choice of colours) sGate (bottom guided) is ideal for industrial sites and locations for heavy vehicles where opening speed and optimal security is essential.
|Materials & Finishes|
|Colour (?)||Green, Jet Black, Black, Anthracite grey, Anthracite, Grey, Moss Green|
|Finish(es) (?)||Powder Coated, Galvanised|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Standards (?)||Construction products regulation (305/2011), EMC directives (2014/30/EU), Machine directives (2006/42/EC), EN 12424, EN-IEC 60335-2-103, EN 12445, EN 12453, EN-IEC 60335-1, EN 13241|
|Optional Extras (?)||Heating element in bottom rail, Siren as warning when gate leaf is in motion, Flashing light as warning when gate leaf is in motion, Extra photocells, Extra vehicle detection loops, Warning lights inside and/or outside|
|Wind Resistance Class (?)||Class 3|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.