Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Nanostructured Insulation the GTi Direct Way
The nanostructured aerogel mat is a pourous substance with exceptional thermal insulation properties, which result from the structure’s high quantity of pores containing air.
The air is locked in the siliceous frame to compose up to 99.8% of pore volume.
The porous structure is small enough to minimise the influence of the thermal radiation and convection. The structure of the siliceous frame makes the aerogel a solid body with low thermal conduction.
The insulator can be used in any place requiring thin material with exceptional parameters. Aerogel is available in rolls and panels.
• Exceptionally low and unprecedented in insulation heat transfer coefficient in average temperature of 40C according to PN-EN 12667:2002.
• Thin insulation material increases room in small spaces.
• Environment-friendly, does not create any chemical hazards to natural environment.
• Fire resistant.
• Exceptionally resistant to humidity - hydrophobic material.
• Perfect for elimination of thermal bridges.
• Small packed size and weight compared to other insulation materials reduces transport costs.
• Durable tested material.
• Easy to form.
|Coverage (?)||36 m2|
|Insulation U-value (?)||0.87 W/mK|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Reaction to fire (?)||A2 s1 d0|
|Size & Weight|
|Max Thickness (?)||13 mm|
|Width (?)||1500 mm|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.