Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
e-Link the innovative access control system from GB Locking Systems
A flexible configuration for small to large systems. Using online wall readers, user cards distribute data from the software to the offline standalone doors, this
includes deleted card information, access rights and lock time zones etc. At the same time audit trails and battery
status from the offline doors are transferred back to the PC.
The powerful software is easy to use with many features providing a simple, efficient and secure system for all
access control requirements.
• Ability to adjust Daylight Saving Time
• Ability to update (read/write) to the card
• Transponder: MIFARE® Classic (13.56Mhz)*
• Max Users: 64,000
• Max Doors: 64,000
• Time zones: 200, each time zone consists of
• 128 calendars
• Opening mode:
1. Standard (default 6 seconds)
3. Timed Toggle
4. Office Hour Mode
• Emergency Open / Emergency Close mode
programmed via a card
• Initial setup by System Programmer thereafter
updated by card
• Smart sleep mode
• Acoustic Low Power Warning
• Emergency Power Pack available in case of flat batteries
• Transponder reading distance: up to 20mm
• Totally wire free
• Easy to retrofit onto existing mortise lock cases
• Firmware can be upgraded by FDMS
• Lock opening time adjustable by card update
• Managed by e-Link network system software
• 1024 events stored in the memory
• Escutcheon size: 290mm (H) x 40mm (W) x 20.5mm (D)
• Battery life: standby 3 years or 50,000 operations
• Battery spec: 3 x AAA 1.5V
IP54 (Recommended for internal installation only)
Operating Temperature -20°C to 70°C (with Lithium Batteries)
• EN1634-1 E1 60 Fire Resistant
• Available with Euro Profile cylinder cut-out
• Axis distance from handle centre to cylinder:
72mm, 85mm, 92mm
• Suitable for door thickness: 38 -50 mm as standard
(Extension Packs for thicker doors are available)
• Standard finish Satin Stainless Steel
(Polished Stainless Steel, Polished Brass (PVD) and Satin Brass (PVD) finishes are available by request)
*MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Hospitals, Hotel, Domestic, Residential, Commercial|
|Typical Use (?)||Meeting Room Doors, Internal Doors, Office Doors|
|Type (?)||Lever Handle with options for Euro cylinder cut out and Privacy Snib|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Satin Stainless Steel, Chrome|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.