Find, compare and price building products without wasting time on visiting, registering, & navigating multiple manufacturer websites, downloading countless technical documents for comparison, or waiting days for quotes.
Built to get you results quickly.
Products & information updated daily.
All the information you need in one place.
The largest product database in the UK.
Wireless audio entry control. Access control with complete freedom.
A flexible solution for users requiring convenience of mobility and ease of use.
Wireless equipment designed for residence and office, and particulary adaptable to existing buildings.
Multi-applications, the wireless intercom facilitates the filtering of visitors, remote listening & 2-way speech, remote operation of electric locks, operation of automatic gates & barriers, garage doors, and lighting (up to 16 remote operations*).
Perfect freedom of movement and control
• The wireless handset provides digital communication full duplex (hands free or off-hook), performing equally well outside as well as inside. Handsets also have direct inter-handset intercom capabilitie.
• At the external call point users can control access via proximity cards or an optional integrated keypad.
Optimised security : The handset LCD screen
• Indicates the status of the entrance (opened or closed),
• Information feedback and scrolling text.
Installation and programming reduced to the minimum
• No cable to be installed between the handsets and the entrances (driveway gate, pedestrian gates, garage doors, or lighting).
• No civil engineering needed. No the trenching outside or running cables inside: the anti-vandal call point is slim fitting surface mount so does not require rebating into the wall or gate post.
• The reversible base of the handset charging base allows table top or wall mounting. The call points can manage 1 or 2 residences or offices. The control box and the handset are equipped with concealed integrated antenna.
• For ease of parameter setting, the handset is provided with 6 buttons and a navigator button covered by a hinged flap, and scrolling menus on the LCD screen.
Built-in options to personalise and expand the system
• For improved ease of use, many functions are programmable: The call point is backlit, text names can be entered to identify up to 4 entrances.
• A very simple management of the badges, PIN codes and ring tones.
• Option to identify entrances by individual ring tones.
• Multilingual handset.
• Handset belt clips.
• It is possible to add there additional handsets compounds and entry call points (up to 4 handsets per call point).
|Features (?)||Less wiring required,Wireless handset|
|IP Rating (?)||54|
|Operation (?)||Radio, Intercommunication, Controls up to 16 remote operations|
|Power Options (?)||Mains/ Battery Powered/ Solar|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Finish(es) (?)||Brushed Aluminium|
|Connection Type (?)||Radio|
|Fitting Options (?)||Surface Mount Caller Unit|
|Optional Extras (?)||Up to 16 fobs and user codes, Keypad, Proximity Reader|
|Typical Building Sector (?)||Domestic, Healthcare, Offices, Commercial, Residential|
|Typical Environment (?)||External|
© SpecifiedBy 2019. All rights reserved.